We are working with an automotive business that is looking to appoint Vehicle Technicians for a Monday to Friday days role. As Vehicle Technician you must have excellent knowledge of vehicles, mechanically and ideally electrically, and be comfortable installing, fitting, servicing and repairing in an automotive environment. It is important that you have experience working as a Vehicle Technician. On offer is the opportunity to work for an industry leading company who offer further progression and training for the appointed Vehicle Technicians.
Vehicle Technician – Role and Responsibilities – HGV / Fitter / Vehicle Technician / Mechanical / Electrical
– Service and overhaul of vehicles including retrofitting
– Inspection and testing of automotive equipment
– Installation and modification of automotive equipment
– Carrying out instructions and procedures
Vehicle Technician – Skills and Abilities – HGV / Fitter / Vehicle Technician / Mechanical / Electrical
– Relevant experience as a Service Technician
– Mechanical/Electrical Engineering qualification
– Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
– Problem solving skills
If you are interested and want to progress with a growing company with fantastic opportunities then please do apply now!
Vehicle Technician, HGV / Fitter / Vehicle Technician / Mechanical / ElectricalApply now