Futures Manufacturing are looking for skilled and experienced Upholsterers to join an established furniture manufacturing company who have a deserved reputation for caring about their employees. To be right for this role you must have prior experience working as an Upholsterer for a manufacturing company. They design and manufacture innovative commercial furniture from their Huddersfield manufacturing location.
Upholsterer – Job Requirements – Furniture, Upholstery, Textiles, Manufacturing
* You will be working with a wide range of furniture for the top of the market
* Accuracy and attention to detail is important
* The work is varied and highly challenging. If you have a good basic knowledge of upholstery your skills can be taken further within the company
* The successful candidates will be highly motivated, capable of taking written instructions and carry out their duties with minimal supervision
* Must be hard-working, reliable, punctual and happy to work within a small team as well as under their own initiative.
Upholsterer – Benefits – Furniture, Upholstery, Textiles, Manufacturing
* Very competitive salary
* Generous Company Pension Scheme contributions
* On-site Parking
* 25 days holiday + Stats
* Company workwear
* Overtime available during busy periods
Upholsterer, Furniture, Upholstery, Textiles, Manufacturing
Do you have the skills and experience for this role? If so please do apply now!Apply now