Manufacturing Futures are currently looking to appoint an experienced Technical Manager with strong experience in Design, Engineering, Technical and Projects. Liaising with the management team, the successful Technical Manager will be expected to get involved in all aspects of projects from conception to completion. You will have a design background (although do not have to be a design engineer) and experience of hands on design work and managing a design team, coupled with good all-round experience of project management, marketing and sales, engineering and operations. You must have previous experience working for a highly technical SME where you are comfortable wearing many hats. It is important you have been involved in the design of complex multi-disciplinary (electrical, electronic, mechanical, software) projects and have the ability to put together bids and tenders.
A well-rounded Technical Manager will be very successful within this role. On offer for the Technical Manager, as well as a generous salary, is the opportunity to join a family feel business with a brilliant working atmosphere. You will genuinely enjoy being part of a tight knit company that support each other.
Technical Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Engineering Manager, Design and Development Manager, R&D Manager, Head of Design
* Heading up the design department as the key manager of projects, developments and designs
* Liaising with the production, sales and project department to ensure a smooth running of design work into profitable production
* Identify and implement design improvements alongside the customers needs
* Oversee NPI and NPD to keep with trends within the market
Technical Manager – Skills and Abilities – Engineering Manager, Design and Development Manager, Project Management, Head of Design
* Experience working with a technically complex multi-disciplinary product range
* Experience as a Manager working with R&D, projects and liaising with directors
* Hands on Manager that gets stuck in to all aspects of a company
* The ability to manage and deliver multiple complex projects at the same time
* Team player, motivated and good time keeping skills are all attributes the successful Design Manager needs
Technical Manager, Engineering Manager, Design and Development Manager, Project Management, Head of Design
If this role appeals please do apply now!Apply now