Manufacturing Futures are currently seeking to appoint a Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer who has experience in maintaining and supporting internet services deployed on an AWS cloud infrastructure. You’ll be working with a best-in-class business with a fantastic work/life balance, welcoming culture and a benefits package designed around attracting and retaining the best of the best.
As Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer duties will include but not be limited to networking, Linux based system administration, database administration and responding to customer issues. Experience managing containerised deployments and big data technologies would be a big advantage and an ability to learn new technologies quickly is essential. This opportunity is rewarding financially and will put you in a self contained software team with a great atmosphere and fantastic progression opportunities.
Systems Administrator – Role and Responsibilities – DevOps Engineer
* Managing AWS infrastructure. Database administration
* Creation and configuration of Linux based virtual machines
* Deploying, maintaining and optimizing live internet services. DNS, Firewall, Proxy Server management
* Shell scripting and automation. Managing source code and build environments
* Systems troubleshooting. Disaster recovery planning
Systems Administrator – Skills and Abilities – DevOps Engineer
* Minimum of three years experience of commercial software development
* Of degree calibre with a recognised qualification in IT
* Exposure to some (but not all!) of: Networking, Certificates, AWS, Nix Systems, Disaster Recovery, Database Administration (MySQL and mongoDB), Docker, Kubernates, Packaging (e.g. Yocto), Automated builds, Alerts / Monitoring, Automated Deployment, Jenkins, GIT, Java, Python, Agile, SCRUM
Systems Administrator, DevOps Engineer, AWS, Linux, Database
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now