We have a great Supply Chain Manager Role within the London area for an amazing Vegan Food and Drink manufacturer.
Salary – £45k – £50k plus great company benefits
Based in London 3 days a week.
YOU NEED TO COME FROM AN FMCG BACKGROUND AND HAVE EXPEIRENCE WITH TOP 4 GROCERY RETAILERS TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
They are one of the most exciting and innovative brands out there in the market right now. They have an unbelievable range of products across the Healthy/Vegan space of the industry.
They are looking to grow from £20m to over a £100m by the end of 2022 with further growth after that!
They have been on a huge growth trajectory for the last couple of years and are now looking to expand their team even further with a brand new role.
These guys are looking to reach over £100m t/o by the end of next year and are very much on track to not only hit that but absolutely smash that target!
The role – You will manage a team of 5 to begin with with the view of you stepping up to run the entire Supply Chain team within a couple of years. You will manage the entirety of the UK supply chain, with the aim of creating processes & procedures including continuous improvement to ensure high service levels.
You will report into the SC Director who has come from a very strong FMCG blue chip background and will be able to share a wealth of knowledge with you to help develop your career even further.
You will be responsible for:
– Managing third party Manufacturers in the UK & Europe
– Sales order entry, warehousing, and despatch.
– Managing the planning, scheduling and supply control processes.
– Analysing the variations in demand into the supply plan.
– Carry out scenario modelling
– Create the inventory forecast and monitor progress
– Design, measure, analyse and report KPI of the supply chain process
– Lead continual improvements throughout the supply chain
To apply you will:
– Have experience of implementing significant improvements throughout the supply chain in a FMCG environment.
– Be experienced in leading and developing a large team
– Be a strong communicator, with the ability to make decisions and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
– Take ownership and accountability of the department.
– Have in-depth knowledge of MRP, BOMS, work-centres, routings
– Be a self-starter with excellent organisational skills in planning and organising to control multiple tasks concurrently.
– Has advanced problem-solving capabilities, attention to detail and numerical aptitude and excellent excel skills.