I am working with a really trendy FMCG business in London who make plant-based & 100% vegan products.
The business have been growing year on year and are set for even bigger things this year as they continue to expand their presence in both the UK and internationally. They have strong global distribution networks in place and are confident that the business and brand will continue to grow.
We are looking for a bright, dynamic individual to a small and busy team to help manage
the supply chain and day to day operations.
This is a hands-on role, perfect for someone who is a self starter and take initiative to
meet deadlines. In return the business offers a great progression path giving you a lot of room to grow and develop into more senior positions.
You will need to be super organised, efficient and familiar with the major UK retailers as well as third-party logistics providers.
– Demand planning and stock control of raw materials/finished goods
– Oversee the success of orders through their 3PL
– Track shipments and address any delays or non-conformances
– Ownership of the inventory management system
– Coordinate regular audits and stock takes
– Assist finance department with managing credit limits and pro forma payments
– Identifying productivity within the supply chain and implementing continuous improvements to
– Assist with quality control procedures and reporting
A little about you:
– Experience in the FMCG industry
– Have an understanding of Supply Chain and 3PL
– Experience with stock control
– Understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel platform
– Have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and develop