Our client, a growing manufacturer, currently seeks an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to join them on a permanent basis at their state of the art facility South Yorkshire. In this business critical role the successful Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for the evaluation of supplier operational quality performance and takes action to improve quality and cost effectiveness associated with supplied product. As the company representative within the supply chain you must be a confident individual who can effectively manage a growing supplier base.
Supplier Quality Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Supplier Quality / SQE / Quality Engineer / ISO9001 / Audits / Supply Chain / PPAP / Lean
* Supplier Evaluation: The Supplier Quality Engineer is the primary interface with suppliers for quality issues and is expected to keep the supplier informed of all activities related to supplier performance, beginning with initial and follow up supplier evaluation.
* Problem Solving: Resolve complex dimensional and process issues within the supply chain to reduce delivery impacts including implementation of robust root cause preventative and corrective actions at suppliers facilities.
* Supplier Performance: Responsibility includes the performance of on-site surveys to schedule, source inspection activity, Supplier performance history analysis and supplier corrective action.
* Site Support: Provide SQE support at daily meetings to understand and resolve production build related supplier quality issues.
* Supplier Audits: Conduct supplier on site evaluations to determine compliance with internal and Industry Standards.
Supplier Quality Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Supplier Quality / Senior Quality Engineer / SQE / Quality Engineer / ISO9001 / Audits / Supply Chain / PPAP / Lean
* Minimum of five years experience in a quality focused role with at least two years experience in a supply quality position
* Personable and flexible, with a commercial outlook
* Strong people and supplier management skills with a keen eye for detail
* Disciplined but practical approach to processes and procedures
If this role appeals please apply now!
Supplier Quality / SQE / Quality Engineer / ISO9001 / Audits / Supply Chain / PPAP / LeanApply now