Futures seek to appoint a Stores Supervisor to oversee the day to day running of a Stores department to ensure efficient and timely delivery of parts and assemblies manufactured by our client to their destination customer. Supervising a small team you will manage all aspects of the stores functions and be responsible for the accurate and effective booking in and booking out of inventory items, have familiarity with ERP / MRP systems, and be an enthusiastic team player.
Stores Supervisor – Role and Responsibilities – Manufacturing / Engineering / Logistics / Supply Chain / ERP / MRP
* Organise resources, staff deployment, continuous improvement activities, goods in and goods out
* Provide first hand support in the development of the stores function
* Maintain accurate stock records and participate in weekly cycle counts
* Oversee goods receipt and checking, entering on to the companies MRP system ensuring that items are correctly located both physically and on the MRP system
* Implement and manage Line side stock replenishment and set up Kanban systems with suppliers
Stores Supervisor – Skills and Abilities – Manufacturing / Engineering / Logistics / Supply Chain / ERP / MRP
* Full Driving licence and FLT (counterbalance) licence preferential
* Broad job knowledge of stores activities
* Experience of manufacturing and quality systems/procedures in a production environment
* Hands-on, organised and flexible approach with a desire not just to maintain but to improve procedures and processes
Stores Supervisor, Logistics, Manufacturing, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, ERP, MRP
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!