Futures are looking to appoint a Stores Materials Handler in a full time permanent role working for an expanding manufacturing business in Rotherham. Our client is renowned for its development of staff and looking after team members. To be suitable for this role you must have previous experience of running an engineering stores and a great hands-on attitude.
Stores Materials Handler – Role – Warehouse, Engineering, FLT, Reach
* Deal with stock requisitions from the shop floor and issue as appropriate.
* To take responsibility for supporting the development of the stores function and improving existing processes.
* Issue components/kits for works orders ensuring they are in the correct location.
* Conduct periodic stock taking activities.
* Manual handling of goods
Stores Materials Handler – Skills – Warehouse, Engineering, FLT, Reach
* Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role within an engineering / manufacturing environment is essential
* Stock handling experience is essential
* Sound knowledge of good working practice relating to Health & Safety Regulations
* Excellent organisation skills
* Good attention to detail
* Forklift truck licence is preferred
* You will be friendly, approachable and flexible
Stores Materials Handler, Warehouse, Engineering, FLT, Reach
Does this sound like you? If so click apply now!Apply now