We are currently working with a leading manufacturer who are enjoying increased orders and looking to expand both their manufacturing and development teams. As a result they are looking to appoint a Software Tester to their DevOps team.
– Work closely with members of the DevOps team and the wider Software teams to prioritise deliverables and create a test
strategy in line with project requirements.
– Oversee and execute functional testing, as well as performance, scalability, stability testing on the architecture of the
system, producing and maintaining documentation for functional and automation coverage.
Perform data validation testing done by writing automation scripts.
– Produce reports, based on testing outcomes, providing analysis on defects highlighted to deduce the chain of events
leading to a failure.
– Solve ongoing problems, bug diagnostics and fault diagnostics, replicating faults, doing final tests and reporting back
– Analyse software defect results to deduce the chain of events leading to a failure ensuring the released software is
consistent with documentation and requirements.
– -Participate in each phase of product meetings, from initial concept to testing, offering input on the potential pros and cons,
providing recommendations to deliver on project quality.
– Keep up to date with the latest testing software tools or methodologies that may help the business, through online research,
subscriptions and seminars.
– Experience of software testing, using manual and automated tools in multiple platforms i.e. Selenium.
– Proven track record of developing and executing test plans.
– Proficiency with principles of software design.
– Aptitude for learning new technologies.
– Excellent time management, with flexibility to adapt to workloads.
– Practical approach to solving problems, with high attention to detail.
– HNC, HND or Degree in Computer Science, or a related subject.
– ISTQB certification.
– Knowledge of database, such as SQL.
Workplace Pension Scheme, with a 3% contribution from us
– Paid breaks, lounge style canteens and games tables, with free fruit and hot premium drinks (subject to COVID restrictions)
– 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, for great work-life balance, with the opportunity to earn extra days holiday
– Private Healthcare Scheme available for you (as benefit in kind), and the option to add family members
– Educational Sponsorship, Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme
– Informal dress code, free onsite modern gym, free secure parking, staff car workshop and an active social calendar
If you tick the boxes for this please Apply Now!Apply now