Our client is a market leader within their field, developing both hardware and software technologies and producing their products at their UK manufacturing facilities. Due to continued growth we are now looking for an additional Embedded Software Engineer to join the engineering team. You will need to be a confident Embedded Software Engineer able to work on projects which are either team related or a solo effort. On offer is a fantastic working environment, a highly competitive salary and a very attractive benefit package.
Embedded Software Engineer – Role & Responsibilities
– To assess feasibility and assist in development of product software specifications, where required.
– Development and testing of software within the project framework, to the required project plan and deadlines.
– Ability to design and add features to embedded software, including Real-time operating systems (RTOS), using higher level language (C / C++) in an ARM/Cortex environment.
– Development of production test code with Production Engineering is required.
– Liaison with all relevant parties, including Sales, Production, QA etc., in order to ensure all requirements are fully met.
– Maintenance of Software Quality procedures
Embedded Software Engineer – Skills and Experience
– A degree in Electronics / Software / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
– Excellent PC skills, including use of PC-based software development tools
– Experienced in C/C++ software
– Excellent working knowledge of modern microprocessor and micro controller designs, ideally ARM/Cortex environments.
– Must be able to demonstrate relevant skills with typically 3-4 years experience in a similar role.
– Fully conversant with ISO9001 Quality requirements
– Experienced in developing embedded software for Electronic interfaces
Embedded Software Engineer, Electronics, Microprocessor, C/C++, FirmwareApply now