Our client, a market leading electronics manufacturer in West Yorkshire, seeks to appoint a Software Engineer to join their team due to continued growth. This Software Engineer role would suit someone with excellent coding skills in C++ for PC applications and some previous experience with embedded microprocessors and electronics hardware looking to join a forward thinking business with an excellent working environment. The appointed Software Engineer will have at least five years experience working autonomously, great working knowledge of PC based C++ software and a broad understanding of electronics firmware. On offer is a fantastic working environment with minimal pressure, support when needed, but where you are largely left to work to your own devices. You’ll also earn a highly competitive salary and receive an attractive benefits package.
Software Engineer – Role & Responsibilities – Software Developer / Electronic Design Engineer / PC Software / Coding / Embedded Software / C++ / Microprocessor / PIC
– Write new code in C++ for NPD projects
– Modify existing code in C++ for current products
– Maintain existing code base
– Programme large Microcontrollers / PICs
– Create software that is simple to use and delivers an excellent user experience
Software Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Software Developer / Electronic Design Engineer / PC Software / Coding / Embedded Software / C++ / Microprocessor / PIC
– Excellent PC based software skills, including use of PC-based software development tools
– Experienced with coding using C++
– Experienced in developing embedded software for electronic interfaces
Software Engineer, C++, Electronic Design Engineer, PC Software, Embedded Software, Software Developer, Coding, Microprocessor, PIC
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and not one to be passed by. If you meet the above requirements please don’t hesitate to apply now!