Manufacturing Futures are looking to appoint a Setter for a permanent night shift for our client south of Bradford. You will have previous experience of setting up machinery and be able to turn your hand to setting up most types of equipment. For this Setter (Nights) role you will have previous experience of working in a Pharmaceutical / Cosmetics / Packaging and Filling environment and be able to demonstrate good manual dexterity. It is a permanent night shift and ideally you will have had experience of working a permanent night shift before.
Setter (Nights) – Role and Responsibilities – Machinery Operation, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Packaging
* The setting up of a production line including the calibration of various plant and equipment as specified in the standard for each product
* Monitor the running of a line in order to ensure that the set-up is efficient
* Contribute towards achieving daily targets
* Implement operating procedures, resolve problems and system malfunctions and provide technical support.
* Fixing of faults and arranging for any replacements to be installed in an efficient and timely manner
* Carry out change overs to minimize downtime in production and to be completed by the allotted time allocated
* All paperwork to be completed and passed on to the Production Manager within one hour of finishing set up.
Setter (Nights) – Knowledge, Experience & Work Experience needed –
* An interest in machinery and tools including their uses in order to Set-up a wide variety of machinery
* Able to demonstrate a right first time attitude whilst adhering to all company Quality and Health and Safety policies
* Preferred Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Filling and Labeling/Packaging experience
* Hobbies that demonstrate manual dexterity and problem solving.
* A quick learner with a desire to progress within a fast moving environment and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
Setter Nights, Machinery Operation, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Packaging
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!Apply now