Manufacturing Futures are looking to appoint a Service Engineer for a growing manufacturer in South Yorkshire. The role of Service Engineer requires someone with previous experience working on vehicles, preferably HGVs. Are you experienced in working on HGVs or other vehicles, have excellent mechanical and electrical servicing skills, test and fitting ability, and are you looking for the opportunity to join a well-established company that have excellent products and an expanding order book? This could be the role for you!
On offer is the opportunity to work for an industry leading company who offer further progression and training for the appointed Service Engineer. This is a permanent days position offering job security joining one of the UK’s industry leading companies.
Service Engineer – Role and responsibilities – HGV, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Vehicle, Testing, Inspection
– Service and overhaul of vehicles
– Maintain site schematic and circuit charts
– Based in the workshop on site, with some field based site visits for service work
– Test and Inspection
Service Engineer – Skills and Abilities – HGV, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Vehicle, Testing, Inspection
– Relevant experience as a service engineer
– Experience servicing a range of vehicles (preferably HGV’s)
– Good knowledge of engines/drivetrains
– An understanding of vehicle electrics
Service Engineer, HGV, Mechanic, CPC, Heavy Goods Vehicle, Mechanical, Electrical, Test, Inspection
If you are interested and think that you could do this role please do apply now!Apply now