Service Engineer required with previous experience of working on vehicles, preferably HGVs. Are you experienced in working on HGVs or other vehicles, have excellent mechanical and electrical servicing skills, test and fitting ability, and are you looking for the opportunity to join a well-established company that have excellent products and an expanding order book? This could be the role for you!
On offer is the opportunity to earn an excellent salary whilst working for an industry leading company who offer further progression and training for the appointed Service Engineer. This company can interview and can start someone as soon as possible. This is a permanent position offering job security joining one of the UK’s industry leading companies.
Service Engineer – Role and responsibilities – HGV, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Vehicle, Testing, Inspection
– Service and overhaul of vehicles including retrofitting
– Maintain site schematic and circuit charts
– Based in the workshop on site, with some field based site visits for service work
– Test and Inspection
Vehicle Fitter – Skills and Abilities – HGV, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Vehicle, Testing, Inspection
– Relevant experience as a service engineer
– Preferably HGV experience
– Looking to join a company in a long term stable role with career prospects
Service Engineer, HGV, Mechanic, CPC, Heavy Goods Vehicle, Mechanical, Electrical, Test, Inspection
If you are interested and think that you could do this role please do apply now!Apply now