We are working with a client who provides Service, Maintenance and Commissioning Work for the process industries. They are looking for a Service Engineer to join the team with a big focus on Separators. Work is carried out primarily on customer sites but also in their own workshop, so the appointed candidate will be happy to work away from home including weekends. If you are looking for a new challenge, giving you the opportunity to work in a number of environments and getting involved with different projects, please apply now!
– To carry out Service, Installation, Re-location, Commissioning and Repair work within your skills and abilities
– Focus on Centrifugal Separators with knowledge of Heat Exchangers, Homogenisers, Valves, Pumps, Fillers and other process and packaging equipment
– To develop good working relationships with your customers and colleagues and to promote the activities of the business
– To attend regular management meetings
– To maintain good communication with other Service staff.
– To be included within the call rota;
– To ensure all paperwork is fully completed, kept up to date and submitted promptly as required. Eg, Service Reports, Timesheets, Expenses.
Skills and Abilities
– A recognised engineering qualification OR 5 years proven experience in a similar role
– A full UK driving licence essential
-2+ years working on equipment mentioned above
The position may require extensive travel, so you must be happy to work away. Weekend work is required (O/T paid at a premium) and you will usually be working away around 2 weekends a month, so if this isnt something you can commit to you should not apply.Apply now