We are working with an industry leading manufacturer who seeks to appoint a Senior Project Manager for their West Yorkshire site. They are world leaders in what they do and have been going through a period of growth over the past 12 months. We are looking for candidates who have an excellent understand of the design process and have experience working for a company that designs products for manufacture. You must be comfortable working as a stand-alone project manager and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Senior Project Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Project Manager, Project Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing
* Accumulated a project portfolio of around £5 £10 Million
* Manage the teams and project activities to ensure compliance with quality system and standards
* Manage multiple small projects
* Experience working for a manufacturing business who design and manufacture.
* Responsible for cost, quality, design and delivery
* Ensure that appropriate project management tools are adopted and are used to communicate project plans and progress effectively across the whole organisation and to the
Senior Project Manager – Skills and Abilities – Project Manager, Project Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing
* Sound knowledge and understanding of project management techniques (PRINCE 2 advantageous)
* Must have worked with a manufacturer that designs their own product.
* Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates the ability to summarise complex issues effectively to people at all levels in the organisation
* Determination to hit deadlines and overcome barriers. Able to work under pressure and adapt to and organise changing priorities
* Experience of hands on project management.
Project Manager, Engineering, Manufacturing, Project Engineer, Electronic Systems
Does this sound like you? If so click apply now!Apply now