Futures are delighted to be working with an electronics manufacturing company that lead the way in their field. There is now an opportunity for an experienced Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join their R&D team, offering leadership for the team as well as engaging in hands on design work. As Senior Electronic Design Engineer you will have good hardware and PCB design skills and experience working with PIC microcontrollers.
Senior Electronic Design Engineer – Role requirements – PCB, Hardware, PIC, Microcontroller
* Specification, design, and verification of a range of electronic systems
* Circuit analysis, schematics, PCB layout
* Supervising development, test and validation of initial prototype hardware
* Supporting transfer of product, through manufacture, to end customer
Senior Electronic Design Engineer – Person requirements – PCB, Hardware, PIC, Microcontroller
* Degree or equivalent in electronic engineering / design engineering / engineering
* Detailed knowledge of electronics hardware
* Experience of PIC Microcontrollers
* Experience of design for manufacture
* Supervision of engineers and technicians
Senior Electronic Design Engineer, PCB, Hardware, PIC, Microcontroller
If you are interested in this position please apply online today.