An exciting opportunity to join our Field Sales team has become available! We are recruiting a Regional Account Manager, based in or around the Cambridge area, UK. This role has no direct reports but is a key part of our diverse external field sales team, where you can be a part of shaping the future, sharing and building on ideas. You may not have all the answers the customer needs, but as someone with excellent collaboration skills, a keen team member and someone who enjoys finding solutions you can work together across boundaries to find them and support our customers in your area.
You will be working closely with internal sales and other back office functions such as Technical, Quotes, Marketing and Finance to deliver support to key customers and developing the business further within your customer base. Our successful candidate will be someone who has a keen interest in technology, passionate about sales and business development and a passion to succeed and grow. This is a role where you need to be a self-starter, with excellent communication skills, be agile and able to change things quickly. It is a role where resiliency, drive for results and Customer Focus is key!
Roles and Responsibilities Key Accounts / BDM / Field Sales / Sales / Engineering / Manufacturing / Customer Service
* Deliver quarter by quarter sales & margin growth in line with agreed targets
* Identify and convert a pipeline of new business opportunities
* Identify key competitor account opportunities and formulate plans to deliver and convert significant wins, ensuring maximum profitability from right product and services mix
* Responsible for managing new agreement roll-outs, marketing plans and mobilisation support activity to rapidly convert the business opportunity with support of Marketing and the quote and technical functions
* Responsible for all commercial elements of the owned accounts through business analysis and business planning.
* Collaboration with Marketing to drive specific product sales in the assigned account base
Skills and Abilities Key Accounts / BDM / Field Sales / Sales / Engineering / Manufacturing / Customer Service
* Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies
* Skilled negotiator of significant agreements with strong commercial acumen and numeracy.
* Knowledge of high service business
* B2B web and E-Business experience
* Clean Driving Licence
* Proven strategic large customer account experience and sales negotiation competencies including financial analysis
If this appeals please apply now!Apply now