This Quality Technician will be responsible for the process inspection of different materials and components. You will ensure that products meet the criteria and requirements of the customer by diligently working to a high standard to various international regulations.
Quality Technician – Role and Responsibilities
* Inspection of material and component parts
* Drive inspection process and technique improvements and participate in problem solving activities
* Maintaining good working practices throughout the business
* Ensuring documentation is completed in accordance with good manufacturing practices
* Identification, containment and documentation of all defective/non-conforming product. Raising non-conformances as required
Quality Technician – Skills and Experience required
* Meticulous attention to detail for a demanding customer base with very high standards
* Able to plan, schedule and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
* Previous experience in textiles and materials is a must.
* Ability to produce reports to auditing standard.
If this role sounds interesting please do apply now!Apply now