Our client, based just outside of Leeds, are looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. As our new Quality Manager, your role will be to implement repeatable and sustainable processes to ensure on-going compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards. This includes evaluating, designing and championing efficient and effective processes to ensure adherence to applicable regulation and standards. You will be responsible for all quality matters on site to maintain sustainable quality processes. This is a wide ranging role where you will be responsible for Health and Safety and leading continuous improvement activity in regards to Quality. Our client have an embedded culture of personal development and training so if youre a quality supervisor looking for a step up or an already established QM looking for a change of industry they want to hear from you!
Quality Manager Responsibilities- Quality Manager, Quality Supervisor, Quality Assurance, QA, ISO900, None conformance, Continuous Improvement, Health and Safety
* Managing all aspects of the customer experience regarding the supply of technical information and regulatory support
* Build and develop positive working relationships with customers
* To create and maintain a database of customer specific requirements making this information available to R&D and other staff as required
* Ensure all raw materials and packaging used for defined customers meets their specific requirements
* Ensure all non-conformances are logged and implement corrective/preventative actions
* To complete specifications, questionnaires or other technical documentation, ensuring accurate current information is in line with policies and regulatory frameworks
Quality Supervisor Skills and Abilities – Quality Manager, Quality Supervisor, Quality Assurance, QA, ISO900, None conformance, Continuous Improvement, Health and Safety
* Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
* An analytical mind with a drive to progress with the business
* Meticulous attention to detail for a customer base with very tight tolerances
* Able to plan, schedule and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
* Previous experience in engineering and inspection in a manufacturing environment.
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now