Our client is an established manufacturer who are looking for a temporary Quality Manager to help them through a period of change. The Quality team is small consisting of two Quality Engineers and an apprentice, therefore they need someone who will take a hand on approach making this role suitable for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer or Quality Manager.
Quality Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Inspector / Quality Manager / Quality/ Electro-Mechanical
* Liaise with departmental heads, operators and suppliers to maintain/improve product quality
* Verify the quality and performance of products to ensure operational performance free from defects.
* Troubleshooting and rectification of any existing defects and non-conformance
* Apply good manufacturing practice to solutions
* Participate in product improvement and new product Introduction activities. Any prior experience with TS16949 is a major benefit.
* Visit suppliers where necessary for quality improvement or non-conformance
* Maintain all necessary records for internal and external purposes.
Quality manager – Skills and Abilities – Inspector / Quality Manager / Quality/ Electro-Mechanical
* Mechanical Engineering Qualification (Minimum ONC)
* Experience of Root Cause Analysis using standard methodologies such as 8D,FMEA,Pareto etc.
* Experience of Electro-Mechanical products would be beneficial but not essential
*Computer Literate with all Microsoft Office Packages
* Strong problem solving skills
* Effective Communication Skills ( Verbal & Written) to be able to present facts for demonstration purposes
If you are currently working at this level APPLY NOW!Apply now