Our client based in Halifax are looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team in a days based role with an engineering finish on a Friday. This position is responsible for the process inspection of components, sub-assembled components, finished goods, packing & labels and incoming materials. You need to be able to use and calibrate standard measuring equipment, read engineering drawings work to tight tolerances in a precision engineering machine shop environment.
Quality Inspector – Role and Responsibilities – CMM, Precision Engineering, CNC,
* Inspection of raw material, component parts, final devices and packaging using precision measuring equipment
* Drive inspection process and technique improvements and participate in problem solving activities
* Maintaining good working practices ensuring all measurement equipment is calibrated, identified and located correctly
* Ensuring documentation is completed in accordance with good manufacturing practices
* Identification, containment and documentation of all defective/non-conforming product. Raising non-conformances as required
Quality Inspector – Skills and Experience required – CMM, Precision Engineering
* Experience using CMM and precision measuring equipment. i.e. Verniers, shadowgraph etc
* Meticulous attention to detail for a customer base with very tight tolerances
* Able to plan, schedule and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
* Previous experience in engineering and inspection in a manufacturing environment.
Quality Inspector, CMM, Precision Engineering, CNC, Machine Shop
If this role could appeal please do apply now!