Futures have recently taken an exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company in their purpose built manufacturing facility with global supply capability. As Quality Engineer you will have an excellent understanding of ISO9001 and previous experience as lead / principle quality engineer acting of your own volition covering a broad range of quality management activities. This is a generalist role covering ISO9001 management, customer complaints, root cause analysis, risk assessments, supplier quality and auditing.
Quality Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – ISO9001, Root Cause, Supplier Quality, Auditing, CAPA
* Reviewing manufacturing processes and techniques to find efficiencies
* Investigating customer complaints, using root cause analysis and other tools, and implementing corrective actions
* Carrying out quality risk assessments
* Conducting supplier audits and analysing supplier and sub-contractor performance and implementing improvement measures
* Carrying out internal audits and hosting external auditor visits in line with ISO accreditations
* Delivering training to staff: this may be via ‘toolbox talks’ or presentations
* Overseeing the document management system
Quality Engineer – Skills and Abilities – ISO9001, Root Cause, Supplier Quality, Auditing, CAPA
* Proven experience and working knowledge of ISO 9001 management system development, implementation and improvement
* Practical experience of working with and implementing quality improvement techniques – Six Sigma, LEAN Manufacturing and problem-solving tools such as root cause analysis, 8D, fishbone diagrams and five whys
* Experience of carrying out internal audits, identifying non-conformances, giving feedback and developing improvement plans
* Motivation to challenge the ‘status quo’, balanced with a supportive approach to change management and the associated challenges this brings.
Quality Engineer, ISO9001, Root Cause, Supplier Quality, Auditing, CAPA
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now