Our client based in West Yorkshire are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their growing business. The main focus of the role will be to work on the shop floor based implementation of the quality system requirements of the business. As Quality Engineer you will be familiar with NCR / CAPA and auditing and have experience of finding faults, investigating their root causes, and putting in place measures to prevent them happening again.
Quality Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – QMS / ISO9001 / NCR / CAPA / Audits
* Lead on and responsible for carrying out audits and subsequent NCR/CAPA, root cause analysis investigations
* Lead on / assist with company improvement projects
* Assisting and supporting with global customer complaints from initial report to completion
* Carrying out internal audits to ensure compliance
* Participate in compliance gap analyses and creation of action plans for improvement to the quality system.
Quality Engineer – Skills and Abilities – QMS / ISO9001 / NCR / CAPA / Audits
* Customer oriented/focused and able to develop and maintain good customer relationships
* Knowledge and understanding of precision engineered products
* Knowledge of the requirements for international quality systems, including ISO9001 required
* Internal Audit qualification or certificate preferred but not essential
Quality Engineer, QMS, ISO9001, NCR, CAPA, Audits
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now