A leading organisation is looking for a Quality Engineer to lead activities that improve product and processes within their manufacturing department. Working for a household name with a rich history you will be working for a company that takes enormous pride in its products whilst offering a stable and work friendly environment.
You will be responsible for planning and executing the internal audit programme, providing guidance on all quality related matters within the manufacturing process and driving the development of products and processes throughout the area of your responsibility.
Quality Engineer – Key responsibilities Quality Assurance / Quality / ISO9001 / Audits / Root Cause / QMS
* Lead initiatives that improve product & processes throughout the area of responsibility
* Support the Head of Quality in the development of short, medium and long term objectives
* Creation, development & deployment of initiatives that improve product & processes
* Collate and analyse Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data and drive improvement activities
* Lead root cause analysis and corrective action events
* Plan and execute internal audits (ISO 9001)
* Drive improvements across all three manufacturing facilities
* Facilitate / participate in continuous improvement activities (Ishikawa, 5 Whys, 5S, 8D, Kaizen, MSA)
Quality Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Quality Assurance / Quality / ISO9001 / Audits / Root Cause / QMS
* Formally trained internal auditor qualifications in ISO9001
* Experience conducting APQP / PPAP
* good knowledge of lean and continuous improvement techniques (SPC, Gauge r, Ishikawa, 5S, 5 Whys, Kaizen)
* At least 5 years experience in a quality engineering role
* UK Driving Licence and the willingness to work across multiple sites (60 mile radius)
If this role appeals please apply now!
Quality Engineer / Quality Assurance / Quality / ISO9001 / Audits / Root Cause / QMS / Lean / CIApply now