Our client, based in Leeds, are looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their team in a days based role with an engineering finish on a Friday. This position is responsible for the process inspection of components, sub-assembled components, finished goods, packing & labels and incoming materials. The role can be broken down into three key areas Quality Assurance (60%), Health and Safety (20%) and Continuous Improvement (20%). This is an excellent opportunity with a business who invests a lot of time in developing their employees skill sets. If you come from a QA background, are hardworking and keen to progress your career this is the perfect move for you!
Quality Supervisor Roles and Responsibilities Quality Assurance, QA, ISO900, None conformance, Continuous Improvement, Health and Safety
* Managing all aspects of the customer experience regarding the supply of technical information and regulatory support
* Build and develop positive working relationships with customers
* To create and maintain a database of customer specific requirements making this information available to R&D and other staff as required
* Ensure all raw materials and packaging used for defined customers meets their specific requirements
* Ensure all non-conformances are logged and implement corrective/preventative actions
* To complete specifications, questionnaires or other technical documentation, ensuring accurate current information is in line with policies and regulatory frameworks
Quality Supervisor Skills and Abilities – Quality Assurance, QA, ISO900, None conformance, Continuous Improvement, Health and Safety
* Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
* An analytical mind with a drive to progress with the business
* Meticulous attention to detail for a customer base with very tight tolerances
* Able to plan, schedule and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
* Previous experience in engineering and inspection in a manufacturing environment.
If this role could appeal please do apply now!