Futures are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager for a bespoke manufacturing business located in Wakefield. The successful Quality Manager will have experience of fast paced manufacturing, a thorough understanding of processes and the ability to carry out audits.
On offer for the successful Quality Manager is the opportunity to join a growing manufacturing business that take pride in their working atmosphere and offer opportunities to grow within the teams. The right Quality Manager will work closely with other quality specialists to broaden their understanding of the sector.
Quality Assurance Manager, Role and Responsibilities, Quality Manager / Audits / ISO / Procedures
– Ensuring manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
– Prepare and update quality documentation, basing their processes on a recognised standard such as ISO 9001/14001 and carry out audits aligned to the standard.
– Supervise teams of inspectors who carry out the detailed assessment of products and their components at different stages of production.
– Train Managers, Supervisors, Cell Leaders and Inspectors and provide them with documented quality standards as guidelines for their day-to-day work.
– Authority to immediately stop the production line/delay shipping if you see product defects etc and delay.
– Work alongside the Technical Quality Manager when new products are developed, assess customer requirements and ensuring that these are met; setting customer service standards;
– Ensure that incoming components and materials will comply with the manufacturers quality standards, manage any deviations with the relevant internal managers specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
Quality Assurance Manager, Skills and Abilities, Quality Manager / Audits / ISO / Procedures
– ISO qualified Auditor
– Experience working as a Quality Manager within a manufacturing environment
– Plan schedules, and complete tasks/projects to meet deadlines and corporate objectives.
– In-depth working knowledge of Excel
– Good understanding of data and databases
Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Manager, Audits, ISO9001, ISO14001, Procedures,Apply now