Consultant Regeneration (Local Government Interim)
Based Horsforth Leeds
Salary plus Bonus, Private Healthcare, Pension, Cycle to Work, Referral Scheme, Paid for Social Events
Futures provide a consultative and tailored approach to our Housing and Regeneration clients during continuously changing and challenging times. Our support provides public sector clients with Housing and Regeneration experts on both an interim and permanent basis where they are required.
We now need a Consultant Regeneration (Local Government Interim)to work with Local Authorities and Housing Providers on Senior / Director level appointments.
The Consultant will provide candidates who are able to review, plan and implement strategic development plans and social, economic and community regeneration projects across the UK.
The role will be part of our collaborative Public Sector Team, working with high level candidates and clients for roles such as Regeneration Project Managers, Programme Managers, Heads of Economic Regeneration, Assistant Directors of Regeneration, Heads of Housing, Performance Managers, Transformation Directors, Asset & Maintenance Managers and Directors of Development.
The Consultant will be required to:
– Build and maintain candidate relationships
– Build and maintain relationships with Local Authority clients
– Sales-focused and able to work towards a billing target
– Have a Business Development mindset
– Possess Entrepreneurial flair
– Be a go to expert in this field for internal and external stakeholders
– Lay foundations for future expansion of the team
– Be Goal orientated
– Open to career progression
If you think this role might be of interest please get in touch with Jane Loftus Talent Acquisition on jane.loftus[at]futures.co.uk or 07790 497679Apply now