Manufacturing Futures are looking to appoint a proposals engineer for our client based in West Yorkshire. Our client are a hugely successful manufacturer going through a period of growth with a full order book.
Proposals Engineer Role and Responsibilities Proposals / Transformers / Switchgear / Electrical / Substation / LV / MV / HV / Voltage
* You will prepare the Companys quotations/proposals against client specification working with internal stakeholders to deliver cost effective solutions whilst maintaining functionality
* Development of the quotation/proposal document in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to ensure a full understanding of the project requirements and customer expectations
* Controlling quality and accuracy of the quotation and ensuring that the optimal solution is submitted to the customer
* Attendance at the relevant meetings, providing a narrative of any issues and threats associated with new enquiries
* Work with our Technical team to ensure either full Technical spec compliance or clearly listed deviations
* Ensure that order value and order GM% targets are adhered to, in line with relevant sign off procedures.
Proposal Engineer Skills and Abilities Proposals / Transformers / Switchgear / Electrical / Substation / LV / MV / HV / Voltage
* Experience in a similar role
* Technical and/or practical knowledge specifically related to transformers and switchgear essential
* ONC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar to demonstrate technical knowledge
* Strong attention to detail
* I.T. literate with the MS product suite and ideally experienced using Pulse software
* Strong communication skills
*Opportunity to work from home
Proposals Engineer, Tender, Estimator, LV, MV, Transformers, Switchgear
Apply now if this sounds like you!