Our client is looking to appoint a projects engineer to manage multiple projects, delivering them on time and at budget. You should be experienced in coordinating various stakeholders to ensure the project is managed effectively and efficiently. You will lead be hands-on in day to day activity within your project to help foster a delivery based culture and experience working with companies who design and manufacture on site.
Project Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Project Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing, Electronic Systems
* Manage multiple small projects
* Experience working for a manufacturing business who design and manufacture.
* Responsible for cost, quality, design and delivery
* Accumulated a project portfolio of around 8-10 Million
* Manage the teams and project activities to ensure compliance with quality system and standards
* Ensure that appropriate project management tools are adopted and are used to communicate project plans and progress effectively across the whole organisation and to the
Project Manager – Project Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing, Electronic Systems
* Sound knowledge and understanding of project management techniques (PRINCE 2 advantageous)
* Must have worked with a manufacturer that designs their own product.
* Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates the ability to summarise complex issues effectively to people at all levels in the organisation
* Determination to hit deadlines and overcome barriers. Able to work under pressure and adapt to and organise changing priorities
* Experience of hands on project management.
Project Manager, Engineering, Manufacturing, Project Engineer, Electronic Systems
Our client is a world leader in electronic systems looking for and enthusiastic individual to join their team. Does this sound like you? If so click apply now!Apply now