Our client, a design and manufacturing focused technology business, seek to appoint a Project Manager to lead the design and manufacturing of several major new R&D projects for multiple customers. They are looking for the appointed Project Manager to join their North East based division and work on the design and subsequent manufacturing of their technology products.
This is an opportunity to join a market leading business who operate on prestigious and lucrative projects in both the Public and Private sectors. As Project Manager you will get the opportunity to manage large projects from inception through to completion. You will have a varied role working alongside end user clients, a matrix managed engineering function and manufacturing staff. As the successfully appointed Project Manager you will receive a generous basic salary, car allowance and benefits package and work on large scale projects of key importance to the business from day one. There will be significant travel as part of this role, some of which will be international.
Project Manager – Skills and Abilities – Programme Manager / Design / Engineering / Manufacturing
* Have a proven track record on complex multi-discipline R&D installation projects
* Have demonstrable experience with a technology based product
* Hold a professional qualification in an engineering / manufacturing related subject (HNC or higher)
* Have at least 5 years working as Project Manager for a reputable technology based design / manufacturing business
* Have strong communication skills and be able to influence and manage relationships at all levels
Project Manager / Programme Manager / Design / Engineering / Manufacturing
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!