Our client, a manufacturer with a large design team for their own product ranges, are looking at appoint a Project Manager for their West Yorkshire site. It is essential you have worked for a business that takes concept designs through to manufacture and you understand the processes involved. Our client are world leader in their field and have been going through a period of significant growth. It is important you have managed large project portfolios in the past and understand the pressures that come with handling multi million pound contracts for a demanding client bank. The company offer a fantastic environment / atmosphere and flexible working.
Project Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Project Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing
* Accumulated project portfolio of around 8-10 Million
* Manage the teams and project activities to ensure compliance with quality system and standards
* Manage multiple small projects
* Experience working for a manufacturing business who design and manufacture.
* Responsible for cost, quality, design and delivery
* Ensure that appropriate project management tools are adopted and are used to communicate project plans and progress effectively across the whole organisation and to the
Project Manager – Project Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing, Electronic Systems
* Sound knowledge and understanding of project management techniques (PRINCE 2 advantageous)
* Must have worked with a manufacturer that designs their own product.
* Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates the ability to summarise complex issues effectively to people at all levels in the organisation
* Determination to hit deadlines and overcome barriers. Able to work under pressure and adapt to and organise changing priorities
* Experience of hands on project management.
Project Manager, Engineering, Manufacturing, Project Engineer
Does this sound like you? If so click applies now!