Futures are seeking to appoint a Project Manager with experience of complex electro-mechanically engineered systems for a manufacturer based in South Yorkshire. Required to lead and co-ordinate multiple interlinked projects, the scope of this role is to cover the entire life cycle from supporting sales in tendering new opportunities, to coordinating design activity, manufacturing oversight, installation with logistical challenges and into customer management.
Project Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Projects / Manufacturing / Engineering / Electro-mechanical
* Manage a complex portfolio of projects
* Responsible for cost, quality and delivery
* Develop and Integrate the NPI system
* Create and manage cross functional teams to deliver new OEM projects. Manage the OE project management resources in a manner that makes best use of skills, expertise and experience
* Manage the teams and project activities to ensure we comply with our quality system and standards.
* Ensure that the NPI processes are followed, keeping deliverables on track and stakeholders updated.
* Ensure that appropriate project management tools are adopted and are used to communicate project plans and progress effectively across the whole organisation and to the
Project Manager – Skills and Abilities – Projects / Manufacturing / Engineering / Electro-mechanical
* Ideally you will be educated to degree level, preferably in an Engineering discipline
* Sound knowledge and understanding of project management techniques
* Experience of successfully managing cross functional projects within a manufacturing environment
* Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Project Manager / Projects / Manufacturing / Engineering / Electro-mechanical
This is an opportunity to join a UK market leader and create a sound career path. Please apply today!Apply now