Our client, a multi-site FMCG manufacturing business supplying to all of the leading retailers are looking to appoint a Project Engineer.
Reporting in to the Site Project Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for machinery maintenance, service and installation capex projects ranging from a few hundred pounds to multi-million pound factory improvements.
This role would suit an experienced Project Engineer with a strong FMCG background looking for an exciting new challenge for a growing but very well established business.
Monday-Friday Days (Flexibility required)
Project Engineer: Role & Responsibilities
* Liaise with internal department heads (Production, Maintenance, Leadership) to prepare capex justifications
* Contact contractors and suppliers to arrange necessary quotes for project work to be carried out
* Control day-to-day activity on multiple projects. Offsite contractors, Health & Safety, Permit to Work, etc
Project Engineer: Skills & Abilities
* Ideally an Apprentice trained Engineer. Electrical bias with PLC programming skills
* Good mechanical and electrical understanding of FMCG production machinery
* Prior experience of taking the lead on multiple projects to deliver on budget and in timescale
* Ability to communicate clearly with all stakeholders to ensure project completion unsupervised
* A flexible approach to working hours to suit project needs
For more information please click apply and one of the team will be in touch to give you more information!Apply now