Programme Manager required for leading manufacturer based in Sheffield. The Programme Manager will lead and co-ordinate programmes or multiple interlinked projects. The scope of these activities covers the entire lifecycle from supporting sales in finding and tendering for new opportunities, co-ordinating design activity, manufacturing oversight, through installation with logistical challenges and into service management and end of life. An important aspect of the Programme Manager role is in building effective teams across the entire organisation and motivating them to use the appropriate project management tools to deliver projects to agreed targets, budgets and timescales. You will lead the NPI development and help develop a project based culture.
Programme Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Project Manager
* Manage a complex programme or a portfolio of projects as agreed with the Head of Programme Management
* Responsible for cost, quality and delivery
* Develop and Integrate the NPI system
* Create and manage cross functional teams to deliver new OEM projects. Manage the OE project management resources in a manner that makes best use of skills, expertise and experience
* Manage the teams and project activities to ensure we comply with our quality system and standards.
* Ensure that the NPI processes are followed, keeping deliverables on track and stakeholders updated.
* Ensure that appropriate project management tools are adopted and are used to communicate project plans and progress effectively across the whole organisation and to the
Programme Manager – Person Specification – Project Manager
* Degree level, preferably in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) discipline or a business management subject
* Sound knowledge and understanding of project management techniques
* Experience of successfully managing cross functional projects within a manufacturing environment
* Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates the ability to summarise complex issues effectively to people at all levels in the organisation
* Determination to hit deadlines and overcome barriers. Able to work under pressure and adapt to and organise changing priorities
Programme Manager / Project Manager / NPI / Engineering / Manufacturing
If this role appeals to you, please do apply now!Apply now