We are working with a successful manufacturer who is looking to recruit a Production Planner who will help deliver unrivalled levels of excellence. Our client are poised for further growth, and investment, and need a planner who can help facilitate this growth. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning manufacturing whilst liaising with production and quality and ensuring better use is made of the in-house MRP/ERP production planning and control systems.
Planner – Role and Responsibilities – ERP / MRP / Production Planning / Production Control / Supply Chain
* Developing Production Plans and Work Orders that meet customer requirements and are in line with production capacity
* Liaising cross functionally with all areas of Operations as required to maintain an accurate Production Plan
* Action customer Defer & Expedite requests, where possible
* Proactively liaising directly with the Sales, Service, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Supply Chain teams to feedback any changes to the Production Plan that may impact customer delivery
* Make best use of ERP / MRP in house production control systems
Planner – Skills and Abilities – ERP / MRP / Production Planning / Production Control / Supply Chain
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at a good standard
* Production Planning / Scheduling experience within a manufacturing environment using ERP / MRP production control systems
* Experience preparing production plans against capacity hours, understanding Work Orders, as well as exporting and analysing data
* Use of an MRP production planning system
* Good understanding of planning process requirements
* Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc
Planner, ERP, MRP, Production Planning, Production Control, Supply Chain
If this role could appeal please do apply now!