Our client, a leading niche, FMCG manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire are looking to recruit an experienced Production Planner with experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing setting.
The role of Production Planner:
– The role is to manage the production and materials plans for the site
– Work with the sales, production and external key customers to best support client demands.
– This role will manage the production and materials planning process for a number of sites within the group
Experience of Production Planner:
– The candidate will have a proven track record in production planning
– Experience within a fast moving 24/7 manufacturing operation
– Strong Negotiation skills – You will need to communicate confidently at all levels, both within the planning team but also operations, senior management and at times, board member.
– Strong Excel skills – You will need to have a good understanding of spreadsheets and how to recognise and interrogate data
– Customer communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a genuine leader – They’re looking to recruit an experienced Production Planner who is able to negotiate a complex plan which can be subject to last minute changes due to the flexibility that they offer their customers.
A FMCG manufacturing planning experience within a 24/7 operation would be ideal for this business, coupled with a self motivated individual, who can constantly look at process improvements across a planning function.
Candidates will have to show flexibility to working times and this flexible approach will be rewarded with a very competitive salary for the position.
The successful Production Planner will be rewarding with a fantastic financial package.
Production, Production Planning, Planning, FMCG, Packaging, Food, Drink, Manufacturing, Production planApply now