Futures are working closely with a long standing client of ours, a manufacturing business in Malton, looking to recruit a number of Production Operatives. They have a great working culture and the majority of their staff are long-servers who have been with the company for years. They’re a family owned business and are well known for treating people well.
The successful Factory Production Operatives will be responsible for the manufacture and assembly of products as well as operating machinery. The factory is well equipped and the Factory Production Operatives appointed will need to have worked with production machinery in a product manufacturing environment (automotive, aerospace, electronics, flow control, furniture, machinery, plastics, textiles, etc).
On offer is a fantastic working atmosphere and great prospects for the future, depending on the person. If you have previous experience as a Factory Production Operative and want to work in an environment where you are well treated please do apply now!
Factory Production Operative: Role and Responsibilities
* Ensure that products go out in full and on time
* Support team leaders and supervisors to assist with resolving production issues as and when required
* Ensure that all work is manufactured in accordance with the production plan and to the correct quality standard and meet the customer delivery dates;
Factory Production Operative: Skills and Abilities
* Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing factory environment
* The ability to read, understand and follow the relevant worksheet instructions.
* A great attitude and desire to perform well
Factory Production Operative, Production Operator, Production, Manufacturing
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now