A vacancy has arisen for a Production Manager based in South Yorkshire with rail experience. Reporting to the General Manager the successful Production Manager will contribute to the achievement of a safe rail maintenance, repair and overhaul operation.Responsibilities include the development and provision of a suitably trained, equipped and assessed rail production team (principally fitters, electricians and production operatives) in order to meet on-going business requirements.
The appointed Production Manager must have a minimum of 3 years rail experience and hold a valid Driving Licence. Are you a reliable, committed individual? Do you possess the knowledge and experience needed to be a Production Manager? In return we can offer competitive pay, benefits, and a rewarding career in a great team!
Production Manager (Rail) – Role and Responsibilities – Manufacturing / Operations / Fitter / Electrician / Maintenance / Repair / Overhaul / MRO
* Rail Rules & Regulations
* Root cause analysis certification
* Risk assessments / Health & Safety knowledge
Training and Briefing shopfloor based staff
Production Manager (Rail) – Skills and Abilities – Manufacturing / Operations / Fitter / Electrician / Maintenance / Repair / Overhaul / MRO
* Previous production management experience
* Experience working in maintenance, service and overhaul within the rail sector
* Preferably a vocational qualification with knowledge of mechanical and electrical trades
* There is a requirement to undertake an on-call commitment with this role
Production Manager (Rail) / Manufacturing / Operations / Fitter / Electrician / Maintenance / Repair / Overhaul / MRO
If this role appeals please do apply now!