Our client, a well-established manufacturing business, seek to appoint a Production Manager to oversee their machine shop. You should be an excellent man manager with previous experience of delivering on key production targets with a multi skilled team in a machine shop environment. On offer is a generous financial package with a growing and profitable company who provide great long term prospects for progression.
Production Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Manufacturing Manager / Machine Shop / Lean / Continuous Improvement / CNC / Precision Engineering
* Day-to-day management of a large machine shop
* Deliver against KPIs for volume and quality of manufactured product
* Continuously improve processes and procedures
* Identifying potential problems and finding solutions
* Lead and motivate staff to achieve production goals
Production Manager – Skills and Abilities – Manufacturing Manager / Machine Shop / Lean / Continuous Improvement / CNC / Precision Engineering
* Minimum five years Machine Shop experience in a managerial capacity
* Excellent communication skills and man management ability
* Results orientated and KPI led. Understand key business requirements and deliver
* React well to changing circumstances. Ability to solve problems as they arise
Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Machine Shop, Lean, Continuous Improvement, CNC, Precision Engineering
If this role could appeal please do apply now!