Manufacturing Futures are currently working with a well-established SME in the West Yorkshire area who are looking for an experienced Production/Manufacturing Engineer. You should have an excellent understanding of engineering drawings and documentation alongside a history of working in a Machine shop (CNC) environment. On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a growing manufacturer in the local area.
Roles and Responsibilities Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Precision Engineering, CNC, Machine Shop, FANUC
* Planning routes, methods of manufacture and engineering support to all departments
* Basic procurement of materials
* Determine the best method of manufacture using the techniques available, estimate process time and identify work holding requirements
* Programme FANUC CNC machines from engineering drawings
* Experience using CADCAM / OneCNC (preferred but not essential
If this appeals please do apply now!Apply now