Futures have been appointed to assist in bringing in an experienced Production and Materials Controller for a fast paced manufacturing business. The successful Production and Materials Controller will manage the process of placing sales orders onto the ERP system, creating BOMS and planning the supply of materials.
On offer is the opportunity to join a growing manufacturing business with the support and experience of well respected individuals within the industry. We want this candidate to grow their career at the company and look to excel within the business. Someone ambitious and career driven will fit well within this role.
Production and Materials Controller, Role and Responsibilities, Production Controller / Materials Controller / Stock Control
– Work with the production and sales teams to achieve department objectives and monitor ongoing progress and performance.
– Create and implement best practice Materials and Planning policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to aid and improve operational performance.
– Review opportunities to improve operational and financial performance and to ensure minimal operational disruption and maximum customer satisfaction.
– Manage daily scheduling activities and take the lead in decision making on changes affecting lead times and customer requirements.
– Ensuring that the right level of stock is in place and sales orders are shipped in time, with the objective of optimising On Time In Full.
Production and Materials Controller, Skills and Abilities, Production Controller / Materials Controller / Stock Control
– Experience working as a Production Controller or Materials Controller
– Experience working within a fast paced manufacturing industry, experience of furniture manufacturing is highly beneficial
– Good knowledge of process improvement
– Strong ability working with MRP and ERP systems
If you feel you tick these boxes and are capable of succeeding in this role then please do apply.
Production Controller, Materials Controller, Stock Control, Lean Manufacturing, ERPApply now