Futures seek to appoint a Principal Electronic Design Engineer for our client in the North West. Leading their expanding engineering team on a mixture of NPD and legacy projects you will mix your time between hands on design work and mentoring your small but expanding team. It’s a great time to join a business with great prospects for growth. As Principal Electronic Design Engineer you will be primarily hardware focused with an appreciation of embedded software. You must have worked for an SME supplying in to large corporate customers.
Principal Electronic Design Engineer – Role & Responsibilities – Electronic Engineering Manager / Hardware / PCB
– Manage multiple projects including new design and rework/modification
– Efficiently work to deadlines and guarantee delivery on company deadlines
– Varied role encompassing all aspects of hardware engineering including PCB schematics, layout design, circuit design and test engineering
– Exposure to firmware/embedded software
– Liaise with other members of the engineering team and direct junior members of staff
Principal Electronic Design Engineer – Skills & Abilities – Electronic Engineering Manager / Hardware / PCB
– Degree qualified in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Computing or equivalent
– Proficient in the use of PCB schematic capture and layout software
– Excellent analogue and digital circuit design
– Knowledge of embedded processors
– Experience in a senior or team leader role with mentoring responsibilities for junior staff
Principal Electronic Design Engineer, PCB, Engineering Manager, Hardware
If this role could appeal please do apply now!