Our client, a long established electronics manufacturer with a great product range and talented & stable design team, seek to appoint a Power Electronics Design Engineer. With an on-site team of mechanical design engineers to provide support as required you will work on electronic hardware designs for multiple projects. The ideal Power Electronics Design Engineer will have good analogue design skills, excellent knowledge of power supplies and some exposure to embedded systems.
Reporting in to the Engineering Manager you will work on a variety of exciting projects, often to tight deadlines. Good time management skills are essential for the successful Power Electronics Design Engineer. You will be part of an experienced team with a positive working environment and the scope to take charge of your own projects and develop your career.
Power Electronics Design Engineer – Job Role & Responsibilities – Electronics, Power Supplies, Analogue, SMPS
– Product development of analogue and power electronics based systems
– PCB layout & circuitry
– Prototyping and test
– Manufacturing scale-up
Power Electronics Design Engineer – Candidate Experience – Electronics, Power Supplies, Analogue, SMPS
– HND/Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
– Experienced with design of power supplies, inverters and control electronics
– Experience in a manufacturing environment designing practical products that are to be made
– Basic mechanical engineering knowledge
– Must have a good working knowledge of analogue power supply engineering
Power Electronics Design Engineer, Power Supplies, Analogue, Controls, Manufacturing, SMPS
If this role sounds like a good fit for you then please apply now!