We are looking to appoint a PLC Engineer to work with a growing business headquartered in Yorkshire with work throughout the whole of the UK. You will be required to install, test and commission PLCs used within complex automation and to provide service, technical and maintenance support. You will be provided with training and support for your development within the company. Working for an established market leader you will need to travel with this role on a regular basis, and this travel may include nights away.
PLC Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Control Systems, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Controls
* PLC control panel programming
* Perform automation designs, using computer aided design/modelling software.
* Advantageously experience in automation industry
* Production and implementation of designs and test procedures.
* Test, evaluate, modify and re-test programs / designs
* Ability to work collaboratively with a team of engineers
* Ability to work autonomously and away from home when required
PLC Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Control Systems, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Controls
* PLC programming experience
* Previously programmed Allen Bradley and Siemens machines
* Has worked within complex automation
PLC Engineer, Control Systems, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Controls
Does this sound like you? If so click apply now!Apply now