We are currently looking for an experienced Planning Manager to play a key role in the growth of an industry leading manufacturer. On offer is the opportunity to join a forward thinking business at the forefront of their industry with genuine progression opportunities. They have ambitious, but more than achievable, plans for the future and require an experience planning manager to help facilitate this growth.
Planning Manager Responsibility MPS / ERP / MRP, Supply Chain, Planning
– Formulate an approach to production planning from basic technique progression to full capacity planning and system introduction
– Utilise the MRP systems full capacity (sort, cleanse, restructure and review) and upgrade when needed
– Responsible for planning from concept to implementation
– Manage the MRP controllers to ensure they are on track, but also have a hands on approach to get things done
– Setting and monitoring KPIs
– Long terms capacity planning and internal work orders
– Support new product development and new product introduction activities
– Work closely with purchasing and other supply chain team members
Please apply directly for further information on this Planning Manager position.
Planning Manager, MPS, Production Scheduling, ERP, MRP, Supply Chain, PlanningApply now