Would you like to work for an exciting and innovative local company? Do you have a passion and interest in hands on manufacturing? If so, then we have the company for you!
Poised for further growth, and investment, we are now seeking to recruit a Planner who will help deliver unrivalled levels of excellence. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning manufacturing whilst liaising with production and quality and managing a team of account executives.
Planner – Role and Responsibilities –
* Developing Production Plans that meet customer requirements and are in line with production capacity
* Liaising cross functionally with all areas of Operations as required to maintain an accurate Production Plan
* Action customer Defer & Expedite requests, where possible
* Proactively liaising directly with the Customer Services team to feedback any changes to the Production Plan that may impact customer delivery
Planner – Skills and Abilities – Planning / Supply Chain / Excel
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths Grade C or above
* Production Planning / Scheduling experience within a manufacturing environment
* Experience preparing production plans again capacity hours, as well as exporting and analysing data
* Use of an MRP production planning system, ideally Sage
* Good understanding of planning process requirements
* Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc