Futures are recruiting for a Payroll Specialist for a rapidly growing national manufacturing and distribution business. This is a 100% remote / home working role. As Payroll Specialist you will be a confident, pro-active individual with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills to manage the payroll of thousands of employees over multiple companies. You must be good with manual calculations (SSP, maternity, paternity, etc). To succeed you should be motivated and ambitious and want to progress forward in your career. There’s a lot to do, and you’ve got to want to take on responsibility for getting things done in a time sensitive and sometimes pressured environment.
Payroll Specialist – Role and Responsibilities – Payroll, SSP, Manual Calculations, Deductions, Payroll Manager
* Supporting the business in payroll management
* Maximise productivity through effective time management
* Ensure adequate documentation of payroll related activity
* Strive to add value along with increased efficiencies
Payroll Specialist – Skills and Abilities – Payroll, SSP, Manual Calculations, Deductions, Payroll Manager
* Good all round HR experience as a payroll generalist covering most areas
* Experience running Payroll for thousands of employees with a significant number of manual calculations each month
* Excellent academic pedigree
* Ambitious and driven to deliver manifested in a tenacious day-to-day work rate
* Excellent time management skills to focus on multiple changing priorities
Payroll Specialist, Payroll, SSP, Manual Calculations, Deductions, Payroll Manager
If this role could appeal please do apply now!