Our client, a Yorkshire based manufacturing business, seek to appoint an Operations Manager to sit on the Senior Management team and provided hands-on support across the business. The appointed Operations Manager will liaise with all departments, facilities communication between departments and allocate tasks and resources as needed. You will have direct responsibility for the design, quality, health and safety and supply chain teams and strong links to the production team. On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to work for an industry leading businesses.
Operations Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Lean / Business Improvement / Sigma / Supply Chain / Purchasing / Customer Service
* Deliver on the operational KPIs for the site whilst simultaneously further developing a culture of continuous improvement
* Find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all departments.
* Deliver on long term strategic vision of the company
* Flexible attitude on a day to day basis. Firm and persistent when expressing views but a good listener comfortable changing course if given compelling reasons
* Take a hands on approach to problem solving
Operations Manager – Skills and Abilities – Lean / Business Improvement / Sigma / Supply Chain / Purchasing / Customer Service
* Experience working in operations manager role in a manufacturing environment
* Excellent problem solver
* A strong commercial awareness and the ability to deal with setbacks
* knowledge of general business software (Microsoft systems, Sage ect)
Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Supply Chain, Customer Service, ManufacturingApply now